Flexborrow takes the concept of a managed sale a step further and marries it with the service provided by the fine auction houses. We leverage our vast network of dealers and high-net-worth individuals to quickly sell your automobile. If you prefer, we can advance you a portion of the vehicle’s value upfront like Sotheby’s, Bonham’s and Christie’s do when consigning an item. Of course, we can simply sell your automobile without an advance.
When We Manage The Sale Of Your Luxury or Exotic Car, It Sells Faster, For The Price You Want.
This is a step above consignment and much more effective. Allow us to demonstrate.
1. A Step Above Consignment… We Diligently Promote Your High-End Auto, Locally or Internationally, Until It Is Sold
2. Over Four Decades, Our Principles Have Developed a Vast Network of Dealers & High-Net-Worth Individuals In Search of High-End Cars
3. We Also Ensure That Your Vehicle Is ‘Showroom Level’ Prior To Marketing It… A Key Component Of The Sale
We Do What Others Won’t
- To Expedite Your Sale, We Accept Trade-Ins from Buyers and We Assist Buyers with Financing
- We Arrange For Transportation Of Your Vehicle
- We Offset Our Low Fee By Attracting A Higher Price Than You Would On Your Own
- If You Wish, We Can Advance You a Portion of Your Vehicle’s Value Prior To Its Sale
-recent managed sales-
Who Is Flexborrow?
Flexborrow is fully insured and certified by the State of New York, although we can accommodate you in whichever state you live. We assist individuals and business owners who require non-traditional funding in the form of an asset loan or a managed sale of such items as luxury or classic cars, high-end watches, jewelry, boats, motorcycles and other assets. Watch Flexborrow’s CEO interviewed by Fox Business News.
Gary Brustein – President/CEO
Four decades in the luxury, exotic, classic auto market provides Gary Brustein with unmatched qualifications. There is no luxury or rare auto that he does not possess detailed knowledge of, or one that he cannot quickly sell through his vast network. In 1988, Mr. Brustein founded Champion Motor Cars, an extremely successful high-end dealership & leasing company. He used Champion as a stepping stone to acquire the franchise rights to Rolls Royce and Bentley on Long Island. He then acquired the franchise rights to Lamborghini on Long Island. By the end of 2007, Mr. Brustein built his dealerships into the largest new and used Bentley dealer in the world.
Lenny Shomberg – Partner/Controller
In 1981, Mr. Shomberg founded Elegant Leasing Limited which grew into a $35,000,000, independent automobile leasing portfolio. His expertise mainly lies in exotic cars and 35% of his client base consisted of players from the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL in addition to professional musicians and top fashion icons.